Bake healthy treats for your dog or cat with our paw cookie cutter made of sturdy 4.5" tinplated steel. Paw shaped cookies or sandwiches are great for school mascot celebrations, birthday parties, kids lunches, sporting events, and doggy paw-tys. Try this healthy pumpkin dog treat recipe.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2½ cups rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs and pumpkin in a medium bowl. Stir in dry milk, sea salt, and parsley.
- Gradually add flour (corn or rice) to pumpkin mixture and stir until a stiff, dry mixture is formed.
- Roll out dough onto a smooth surface, ¼ – ½” thick. Cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning biscuits over halfway through. Let cool.